You are reading

Teens robbed at McDonald’s, threatened with brick

Jan. 15, 2015 By Michael Florio

Police are looking for two suspects who robbed a pair of teenagers at a McDonald’s branch near Ditmars Blvd earlier this week–threatening to beat one of the victims with a brick.

The two victims, both 17-year-old boys, were eating at the 22-50 31st Street McDonald’s when the two suspects approached them just before 4 pm on Monday, police said.

The suspects asked one of the boys to empty his pockets and the victim complied by handing over his money. The suspects then left McDonald’s, only to return moments later.

The suspects then ordered the other victim to empty his pockets. That boy handed over an undetermined amount of money and his iPhone 5. The suspects then fled the location.

The second victim followed the suspects and asked for his belongings back, at which point the suspects threatened to beat him with a brick, according to the NYPD. The victim then fled.

Neither victim was hurt during the incident, police said.

The suspects are believed to be 16-years old. One is a white male, 5-foot-6 and 145 pounds. The second suspect is a black male, approximately 5-foot-5 and 135 pounds.

Police are asking anyone with any information to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-Tips (8477).

email the author: news@queenspost.com

3 Comments

Click for Comments 
Maxxie

All the police need to do is stake out the Westway for 1 or 2 days and nights. I bet you catch them and the other hood rat that robbed the guy at PS2 School. We need to get these low lives out of our neighborhood

Reply

Leave a Comment
Reply to this Comment

All comments are subject to moderation before being posted.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recent News

Flushing man indicted in fatal collision that killed 10-year-old boy in East Elmhurst last month: DA

A Flushing man was indicted by a Queens grand jury in a fatal collision that killed an 8-year-old boy in East Elmhurst last month.

Jose Barcia, 52, is accused of speeding through a crosswalk while making a left turn, killing Bayron Palomino Arroyo and injuring his 10-year-old brother Bradley on Mar. 13. The grand jury indictment was filed on Apr. 18, and Barcia will be arraigned on May 2, according to Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz.